This was the best week ever.
I’ve been busy and super productive this week. I managed to get a good feel for the WP Theme I’m using for a new project. The WFS site is almost complete with the last static update before the new site is moving into the design phase. I finally found a way to trick myself into vlogging, and completed a mid year review so my focus is on the right place for the last 6 months of the year.
Weekly Review …
- Biggest LessonDon’t hold on to any experience. Relax your heart when you feel anger, anxiety or any other unhelpful emotion.
- Quote of the Week“The present is not permanent.”
- What I’m ReadingThe Power of Now
- Tech NewsLoving the Harvard CS50 Course on YouTube. You can also get all the P-Sets and a even Certification.
- Creative ThoughtsI think it’s time to jazz up the resume again. I found something the other day that inspired me. Plus I have some new projects that I need to add to my portfolio.
Picture of the Week
Even though this is meant in good fun I always have a panic attack before deleting every. If you know the story of our Photo Library sans 2006 you’d understand. There have been a few mistakes since then also but I tend to have backups of my backups because if it doesn’t exist in two places it doesn’t exist.
Since moving to Colorado my career has taken a totally different direction than I ever could have expected. I always try to see the best in my experiences and one thing I’m glad to have learned is how to make killer guacamole.
I had the opportunity to become a master guac maker, bartending at a Mexican restaurant when living in Colorado ski country, also my margaritas are the bomb but that’s another post. Our happy hour featured table side guacamole so I’ve made this easily over 300 times.
The secret is the garlic salt. Other than that it’s all the same: Avocados, Tomato, Red Onions, Lime, Cilantro and Salt & Pepper to taste.